It’s me again and I have some updates on the code. I have to admit that my previous implementation was absolutely stupid. I tried to hardcode all mpris operations in every player’s class. Today everything is different though. After many hours of debugging, and 2 litres of coffee, finaly I managed to move all the mpris code into one library (from now on «mpris2.cpp/h») and got rid of all the cloned code in my players classes. Following my mentors guidelines and taking into account the comments from my previous blog post, I’ll keep on coding all the mpris functions in one library. Everything seems better now. Everybody is welcome to take a look!